Smyrna Concrete Leveling Services
Providing Honest & Reliable Service Since 1994
When it comes to maintaining the safety and integrity of your residential or commercial property, nothing should be left to chance. Uneven concrete surfaces around a home or building can pose serious risks, transforming seemingly innocuous areas into potential hazard zones.
Thus, you should address uneven or cracked concrete walkways around your home sooner rather than later. This is where United Structural Systems steps in, as we offer concrete leveling services to customers in Smyrna and the surrounding areas. Backed by over 25 years of experience and known for our commitment to excellence, you can confidently choose to work with our concrete repair team.
Concrete, despite its durability and strength, is not immune to the forces of nature and time. There are several reasons why concrete cracks and becomes uneven over time. Let's delve into these causes:
- Shrinkage. As concrete dries, it naturally shrinks. If the shrinkage is uneven, it can cause cracks. This is often due to the mix of the concrete, the temperature at which it cures, or the method of curing.
- Thermal expansion and contraction. Concrete expands when it's hot and contracts when it's cold. This constant battle between expansion and contraction can lead to cracks over time, especially if the concrete is exposed to extreme temperature changes.
- Ground movement. The ground underneath the concrete can shift due to a variety of factors such as soil erosion, freeze-thaw cycles, or even seismic activity. The soil movement can cause voids beneath the concrete surface causing it to sink, crack, and become uneven.
- Excessive load. Concrete is strong, but there's a limit to how much weight it can bear. When this limit is exceeded, whether by heavy vehicles, equipment, or structures, the concrete may crack.
- Tree roots. The roots of large trees can push up through the ground, causing the concrete to crack and become uneven. Even smaller roots can affect your walkways by moving the soil and causing voids beneath the concrete which can lead to settlement and small concrete cracks.
- Water damage. Prolonged exposure to water can erode the soil underneath the concrete, causing it to sink and become uneven. This is particularly the case if proper drainage systems are not in place.
Call (615) 307-9510 to Request an Estimate
If you have uneven or cracked concrete surfaces, from sidewalks and porch steps to pool decks and driveways, the team at United Structural Systems can help repair and level the surface. Our approach to concrete leveling involves drilling small holes into the concrete before pouring polyurethane foam into the holes. The foam then expands to fill any voids present and support the slab fully.
Contact us online to get started on your concrete leveling project today.
“I have rarely dealt with any company that comes close to USS in the quality of work they do, and in the honesty, ethics, character, and integrity of their company, staff, and repairmen.” Sandra
“USS is my go-to vendor for everything related to foundation concerns and repairs!” M.E. Myhre - Compass Realty
“If you need foundation repairs this company definitely has your best interest at heart and are very straight forward and honest to deal with.” JV
“A fantastic result. When completed, this "crawl space" will become a 1500sf suite with 9'6" ceilings. Could not have done this without USS.” Rob B.
“Very satisfied customer and I’m able to sleep better during heavy rain not worrying about my crawl space anymore!” Steven F.
We're the right choice.
Lifetime GuaranteeAt no additional charge, we offer transferable lifetime warranties on our foundation repair and waterproofing services.
An Experienced TeamWe’ve worked with over 25,000 customers in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama. Many of our team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15 years or longer.
Hundreds of 5-Star ReviewsOur customer reviews speak for themselves. Click here to check them out.
call for a free consultation.
25+ Years and CountingWe’ve been serving residential and commercial customers since 1994.
Payment & Financing OptionsWe don’t ask for payment until the repairs are completed. We offer financing plans, accept major credit cards and personal checks.
We Won't Sell You An Unnecessary RepairIf your foundation doesn’t need a repair, we’ll let you know.