La Vergne Sinkhole Repair
Providing Lasting Results and Peace of Mind for Our Customers
Sinkholes form when water collects in cracks or joints within the ground. Over time, this water slowly dissolves the surface rock, causing these cracks and joints to widen. As a result, the land above becomes increasingly unstable. Eventually, this instability leads to a collapse of the ground surface, creating a depression or cavity known as a sinkhole. Sinkholes can vary in size, from small depressions to large and potentially destructive holes in the ground.
Sinkholes pose significant risks and can cause various damages, including structural damage to homes and buildings. When a sinkhole forms beneath a structure, it can compromise its stability and foundation, leading to cracks in walls, floors, and ceilings. This structural damage affects the property and endangers the safety and lives of those who live or work in these buildings. Sinkholes can damage utilities, roads, and other infrastructure, creating safety hazards and costly repairs.
United Structural Systems has nearly 30 years of invaluable experience in foundation repair and the restoration of properties affected by sinkholes. We have assisted thousands of customers in addressing foundation and structural issues, and their sinkhole concerns. Our team understands the seriousness of sinkhole problems in La Vergne. That's why we provide effective, reliable sinkhole repair solutions. Our experience in sinkhole remediation ensures that we can assess sinkhole damage accurately and offer customized solutions to help you protect and restore stability to your property.
To learn more about our La Vergne sinkhole repair services, please contact us at (615) 307-9510.
Detecting the early signs of sinkhole formation on your property is not just a matter of vigilance; it's a crucial step in safeguarding your home or business. Sinkholes, though relatively rare, can cause significant structural damage and pose risks to your property's stability.
Common signs homeowners and business owners should look out for include the following:
- Cracks in floors and walls: Keep an eye out for unusual cracks in the floors and walls of your building. These can be indicators of ground movement associated with sinkhole formation and/or foundation settlement.
- Windows and doors that stick: Difficulty opening or closing windows and doors can signify shifting ground beneath your property, potentially caused by a sinkhole, or other voids created by expansive soil, natural earth settlement, or seismic activity.
- Localized depressions on the property: Sinkholes often start as small depressions in the ground. If you notice an unexpected low spot or depression in your yard or near your building, it's worth investigating and monitoring for growth in size; but not all depressions lead to sinkhole formations.
- Erosion: Gaps that open near the foundation and consistently increase in size, or areas beneath the home where water pooling and erosion seems excessive, especially if persistent, could indicate sinkhole activity below the surface.
Identifying sinkhole activity early allows you to address potentially hazardous conditions promptly. This can help prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to your property and those that reside there. When sinkholes are detected and addressed early, the damage they cause can often be minimized. Early intervention can help prevent the need for extensive and costly foundation repairs. Timely action can save you time and money.
More About Our Sinkhole Repair Services
At United Structural Systems, we understand that sinkhole repair in La Vergne requires a professional touch.
Here's why our services stand out:
- Professional assessment and customized solutions: A one-size-fits-all approach won't suffice when dealing with sinkholes. Each is unique, and its underlying causes can vary widely. That's why we prioritize a thorough professional assessment of the situation. Our experienced team will carefully examine the sinkhole, assess its causes, and determine a practical course of action. We believe in providing customized solutions tailored to the specific needs of your property.
- Sinkhole repair advocate and liaison: Some customers find themselves filing an insurance claim, and if it comes to that, we are here to work on your behalf, even before the repairs begin. We can help you through the claim process from beginning to end, and you can count on us each step of the way to answer questions, speak to insurance adjustors on your behalf, and more.
- Experience in sinkhole repair: We have nearly three decades of experience in the industry. Our insights allow us to accurately identify the root causes of sinkholes, whether due to geological factors or human-made issues. We employ advanced techniques such as precise excavation and the inverted cone filter repair method to access and remediate the sinkhole, resulting in a stable and secure foundation to prevent further subsidence and provide peace of mind.
We encourage you to reach out to us for sinkhole repair solutions. Contact us at (615) 307-9510 today.
“I have rarely dealt with any company that comes close to USS in the quality of work they do, and in the honesty, ethics, character, and integrity of their company, staff, and repairmen.” Sandra
“USS is my go-to vendor for everything related to foundation concerns and repairs!” M.E. Myhre - Compass Realty
“If you need foundation repairs this company definitely has your best interest at heart and are very straight forward and honest to deal with.” JV
“A fantastic result. When completed, this "crawl space" will become a 1500sf suite with 9'6" ceilings. Could not have done this without USS.” Rob B.
“Very satisfied customer and I’m able to sleep better during heavy rain not worrying about my crawl space anymore!” Steven F.
We're the right choice.
Lifetime GuaranteeAt no additional charge, we offer transferable lifetime warranties on our foundation repair and waterproofing services.
An Experienced TeamWe’ve worked with over 25,000 customers in Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama. Many of our team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15 years or longer.
Hundreds of 5-Star ReviewsOur customer reviews speak for themselves. Click here to check them out.
call for a free consultation.
25+ Years and CountingWe’ve been serving residential and commercial customers since 1994.
Payment & Financing OptionsWe don’t ask for payment until the repairs are completed. We offer financing plans, accept major credit cards and personal checks.
We Won't Sell You An Unnecessary RepairIf your foundation doesn’t need a repair, we’ll let you know.